Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Things I Hate (yes, I am crabby)

I hate those assholes who drive their jacked-up giant trucks up your ass on a 2 lane highway when you are already going 5-10 MPH over the speed limit. Inconsiderate, dangerous, and immature. Get over your small penis and back off.

I hate when important changes are recommended by an authority and those who are paying for these recommendations do NOTHING with them.

I hate it when people do not take responsibility for their actions. I hate it when people develop such large heads, they look like Macy's Parade balloons. I hate it when people sign a waiver or an agreement or a contract and then argue about what they signed, even while admitting they didn't read before inking a signature on a legal document.

I hate watching a predator catch and kill its prey on a nature show. I am all for the circle of life, but it breaks my heart to watch and animal be so scared for its life.

I hate that I habitually buy fruits and vegetables that go bad before I eat them. Especially grapes, strawberries, and Fresh and Easy butter lettuce. It stops tonight.

I hate when I see something that I am not meant to see, which I see through no fault of my own, which then makes me feel icky for the rest of the night. And I hate that the person/people who leave what is meant to be private/discreet/hidden, out for everyone to see.

I hate political ads that attack opponents. How about an ad that simply tells me what you are going to do for the country and its citizens? Is it really that hard? It would probably save a shitload of money as well.

I hate that Tom Fudge, and before him, Duane Brown, both KPBS reporters, cannot get through a single day's broadcast without stumbling over words, flubbing someone's name, or sounding totally distracted. Drives. Me. Fucking. Bananas.

Have I mentioned before that I hate cart leavers? Lazy asses...

I hate that I snore. I hate that I am overweight. I hate that I don't have kids. I hate that I am in debt. I hate that my mother worries about me (cause it is my fault).

I hate that I am grumpy but I feel better now. Thanks for listening. Tomorrow: Things I Love

No comments:

Post a Comment