Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lucky

I am lucky because:

* I have an amazingly generous dad who loves me and makes sure I am taken care of.

*I have a smart, kind, supportive, and funny mom who loves me so much she doesn't know what to do with herself.

*I have a stylish, pretty, hilarious sister who loves and supports me no matter what.

*I have a boyfriend who finally realized he loves me.

*I have a group of co-workers who are more than that- they are my friends and I love them.

*I have a good paying job with full health coverage.

*I have a dependable car that gets 31-38 MPG, depending on where I am driving and if I have had the oil changed and tires pumped up.

*I have a roof over my head.

*I am relatively healthy.

*I have Paxil.

*I have seen MUSE in concert twice this year.

*I have Quilvio, Pigeon, Montgomery, Clementine, and Roger.

*I have my cousin Grace and my uncle Mark.

*I have two 90 year old grandparents who still have their faculties and who love me even though I am a Democratic atheist.

*I have an imagination.

*I can go the the San Diego Zoo whenever I want.

*I work with animals.

*I have friends I have known forever: since babyhood (Janika), 1977 (Hyla), third grade (Angie), and seventh grade (Karen).

*I live in San Diego.

*I love to read and my mind is always stimulated.

*I am me.

5 comments:

  1. I forgot- I am also lucky to have a supportive, sweet stepdad who has been in my life since I was 13 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is this stylish, pretty hilarious sister you speak of??? Kidding I love you both.

    ReplyDelete